Think you might be interested in a new heating/cooling system?
You can expect:
A call before we arrive to let you know we're on our way!
Detailed system diagnostics
A complete, written estimate before we begin any work
The cost of your service call credited with purchase of related HVAC repair
Agents standing by to schedule your appointment
A/C & Heating System Replacement
The average life expectancy of a whole house HVAC unit is 10-14 years. Many of today's newer models are more energy efficient than they were even just a decade ago. If your home heating or cooling system is 10 years or older,now may be time to replace it. Keil-Forness Comfort Systems has a wide selection of units to help stretch your energy dollars. We will evaluate your home's AC & heating needs and find the system that is right for you and your home. Trust your local Keil-Forness AC and Heating contractor to do the job right for you. Get started today!
Repair or service your existing unit
We can fix any brand of whole house air conditioning or heating system, no matter where you bought it. Whether your system is an Amana, Lennox, Aprilaire or any other brand, your local Keil-Forness technician has you covered.
A/C & Heating System Preventive Maintenance
It only takes two visits twice a year from your technician to help keep your system running at its best. Make Preventive Maintenance your new routine today and help safeguard against costly breakdowns in the future. Contact Keil-Forness today to schedule your visit.
We use a 10-Point Check for Heating Systems:
1. Check entire furnace for loose or worn parts, abnormal vibrations and proper venting
2. Check the heat exchanger, if accessible
3. Check electrical circuit to furnace including thermostat and thermostat wiring
4. Check gas valve operation, adjust gas pressure if needed. Check, clean & adjust pilot burner as needed
5. Check and clean air filter
6. Check ignition system
7. Check and lubricate blower motor, clean blower wheel if needed
8. Check carbon monoxide emission level
9. Check electrical/safety circuits for proper operation
10. Operate furnace and adjust for peak operating efficiency
We use a 10-Point Check for Cooling Systems:
1. Check overall operation of the air conditioner or heat pump
2. Check & clean condenser coils
3. Check & clean air filter
4. Check evaporator
5. Lubricate air handler blower
6. Lubricate condenser fan motor
7. Check condensate drain lines & clean if needed
8. Check refrigerant charge & adjust as needed (up to 1lb)
9. Check condensate pump operation
10. Check for loose parts or unusual vibration
We accept MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Discover Card, cash and checks for all in-home repair services. Our repair technicians will process payment and any coupons or discounts at the time of service.
Have a warranty or Protection Agreement? Then you are entitled to free support from our Technical Specialists. Call 618-233-3039 for help to get your product working again and to schedule an in-home repair visit, if necessary, to make sure your product gets fixed right. Technical Specialists are available from 7 a.m. until 10 p.m. CST every day.
Schedule your appointment today!